We are currently recruiting for an extremely well organised and experienced Personal Assistant to work for the company Partner, James Mack, in our Los Angeles office. We are looking for an individual with 2+ years experience of working within a similar environment and who has a mixed skill set when it comes to tasks such as travel, calendar diarising and multi time zones.
Established in 2009 Listen Up offer a tailored range of bespoke radio, club, streaming, online and print promotion campaigns globally through our LA and London offices. In 2014 after recognising a gap in the market we moved our services stateside and opened an additional arm of the business in LA. Specialising in electronic music and events, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and knowhow to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging campaigns. With a client roster boasting the likes of MK, Snakehips, Doja Cat, Jonas Blue, Gorgon City, Black Coffee, Tiesto, Marshmello, and Samm Henshaw, Listen Up are now recognised as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services. We have grown massively over the last 10 years with offices in both the UK and US, and 3 companies working under our Listen Up umbrella.
Skills you will bring
- 2+ years experience working within a high demand business supporting senior level executives
- Experience in working across various time zones
- Works to a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to logistically work out complex travel arrangements and arrange any last minute changes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and define priorities
- Confident in dealing with high profile clients – assessing tone and relationship requirements
- Desire to learn about the industry and diarise all conferences
- Team player and provides support to the team even if not within their remit
- Adaptable to different working styles
- Highly organized and works well under pressure
- Understanding different pressures and adapting to meet those needs
- International working
- Worked within the industry
- Interest in music
Key focus area of this role
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements and itineraries for all business and personal trips ensuring all permit/visa requirements are obtained ahead of travel
- Research and manage personal policies such as insurances and health care
- Is responsible for full proactive calendar management
- Coordinates all internal and external meetings and event planning on the Partners behalf along with extensive diary management
- Manages and processes expenses
- Acts as first point of contact for any Partner calls
- Meet and greet clients
- Scanning any filing any documentation referring to the Partner and passing to the relevant person/team
- General office admin
What to expect from us
We value and listen to our staff whilst maintaining a fun collaborative environment, encourage new ideas and offer career progression. Our staff events are legendary, and you will be joining our well established team where you will be given genuine care and support from your colleagues and Directors.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, then we could be what you are looking for. Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications but thank you for your interest in working with us, please keep an eye out on our website for any future opportunities.